* Both Veg & Chicken nuggets were too yummy. Veg nugget was with corn & lots of cheese. The best part was the dip which was super yummy & fresh.
* Chicken wings & crumb fried chicken were also soo crispy, soft & fresh.
* Loved their Corn chilli toast. Chillies along with cheese and corn topped on a garlic bread & baked. It was served with a garlic mushroom sauce which was like pure exotic & damn good.
* Penne pasta with pesto sauce was also too creamy & delicious.
The best part was their pizza. They are serving some amazing pizzas. All were thin crust. Loved their four-season chicken pizza which had pesto with olive oil. It was super yummy & spicy.
* Meatball spaghetti was also good & super spicy.
Also, try their ice tea & green apple mojito. They're also serving some good coolers.
For dessert, I had an amazing lovely Cheese Cake which was very fresh & good. Lovely. Must try their cheesecake.
All over my experience with Go Italia was quite good. I must say It is a perfect place for good food at an affordable price. Must visit this lovely place, guys.