So I had tried the following drinks :
* Pomegranate kombucha - it's sour but it's so healthy to drink, graded ice cubes and pomegranate as a topping.
* Pineapple kombucha - this is a pineapple flavour kombucha, small piece of pineapple and graded ice cubes as a topping.
Coming to starters I tried :
* Papad and chakra - it's so delicious and crispy, got three varieties of topping, American corn, onion and tomato topping are the best.
* Palak Patta chaat is kata meta Wala topping and it was tasty.
* Fried mini bhature it is so crispy, hot and delicious served with onion salad and green chutney that was excellent.
* Sindhi kadhi is a bhindi kadhi it's tangy flavour and yummy, rice served along with fried aloo that was pretty attractive.
* Rajma ghee khichdi - Himel suggest this dish for me as "street stories signature dish" and he was right it's tasty and yummy, rajma khichdi served along with green chutney, ghee and fried onion this dish stole my heart.
Coming to dessert I tried :
* Red velvet jalebi - this is a zero size jalebi, it's so crispy and delicious garnished with almond and cheese sauce.
Overall my meal experience was excellent, service was very good, crowded place it seems, the ambience is delightful and food is too good here. I strongly recommend Papad and Chakra, Fried mini bhature, Rajma ghee khichdi and Red velvet jalebi.
Keep it up guys