We had a super productive and inspiring time at the first ever Women Entrepreneurs Meet in Hyderabad presented by Purple Pocket by AS. Curated by ace businesswoman Sonali Hira, her aim was to provide budding female entrepreneurs with a platform where they could network and be inspired by other women, the Meet managed to do just that with the idea of #womenforwomen.
With motivational speakers like Savita Bansal, Trupti Jalani & Shivani Chaluvadi, the awesome founders of Sani Tru, the young women had some truly motivational tips and ideas to take home. Life coach Madhulika Appasani even conducted an exclusive goal setting masterclass for all the women present and we can’t wait to take that advice head-on!
With women across different fields participating in the same event, the event was a great learning experience and an ideal place for them to network across backgrounds and grow their businesses as well as their reach. The event was ideal for women aiming to be exposed to new and innovative ways to expand their businesses. The female entrepreneurs saw the potential for growth at the event and the number of participants was so high there with even a need for a waitlist!
House2Home collaborated with Purple Pocket by AS to pull off the #WEM successfully with gifting partners Body Cafe and photographer Pic Shot, Aparna Rajanala, at the beautiful venue, Morsel & Tissane Co.
Some notable names in attendance were:
1) Shruti Agarwal - Grey Ticket
2) Tanya Bansal - Tanya Bansal Make Up Studio and Nail Design
3) Pooja Khandelwal - Indi Rang
4) Sowjanya Gundamraj - SOLAK
5) Disha Agarwal Goel - Hence Social
6) Jyoti Agrawal - Oranjee Creations
7) Jaslene Kaur Wasu & Rishika Jain - JASLENE & RISHIKA
8) M.Poojitha - TechThrill
9) Garvita Bansal - Surbhi Caterer
10) Dr. K.Jyothirmayi - Cherish Children’s Clinic
11) Shahataaj - Springbudsnblossoms
12) Chandni Mathur - Hoozinc Art & Design Studio
13) Shraddha Narayanan - N Coldpressed
14) Roshni Mathur - Leaping Frogs - The Play School & Day Care
15 ) Midhila Raavi - AkiMi's Gourmet