Not just an ideal little date place but also a good place to hang out with friends and play board games. They have UNO cards, chess, monopoly, jenga and just so much more. I went here with my best friend for some desserts.
1. Classic Churros: These amazing crispy churros did lit up our mood. We ordered 3 dips along with it - bubble gum, chocolate carnival (dark chocolate) and milky way (white chocolate). Milky way dip is something you shouldn't miss on!
2. Hot Chocolate: So good! Thick hot chocolate with chocolate sauce drizzled on top with chocolate pieces on it. This was so yum!
3. Red Velvet Shake: It's one of the best red velvet shakes I've ever tried! Made up of red velvet ice cream, this red velvet shake was way too yum! Especially because it had a proper amount of sweetness!
4. Liquid Cheese popcorn churros: Don't miss on this! This was a star for me! Basically pieces of churros dipped in cheese sauce. Was delicious.
5. Red velvet Flavour Burst stuffed churros: Basically a big red velvet churro filled with whipped vanilla cream and topped with the same whipped vanilla cream and garnished with pieces of red velvet cake. Can I be happier!
This place in Thane is literally the best place to try churros!