About 180 years old, All Saints’ Church is one of the most popular churches in Khadki that sees over 100-odd families come every Sunday for the worship services. During the British era, All Saints’ Church would be a garrison church for the military. As years passed by, the church has seen very many drastic changes. We hear the church was initially built small and later enlarged in 1845 and again in 1866. The church is built in sandstone and has a bricked exterior with a quaint red roof. The interiors possess teak wood ceilings, colourful stained glass imported from Belgium and the bandstand balcony, right above the north main entrance door. For church timings, click here.