Always wanted to pick up a hobby and try your hands at watercolour painting? We've got you covered. Sign up for this Watercolour Painting 101 session happening on September 11 at 5 PM via Zoom. Adii, an artist and founder of the instagram page: Artlets By Adii will be conducting this workshop and teaching us the basics of watercolour painting. In this workshop, you'll learn the following:
- Basic colour theory - which colours work together, tips on mixing and making your own colours, how to make your own pastels, etc.
- Understanding the essentials of a basic watercolour painting - techniques, ratio of water to paint, etc.
- How important are art supplies and how to choose your art supplies.
- Basic brush strokes, how and where to use these brush strokes.
You'll require the following materials for the workshop:
- Watercolour paper or any paper with 270 or more GSM
- Basic watercolours (tubes, pans or cakes)
- Round tip watercolour brushes - preferably numbers 2, 4, 6, 8
- Mixing palette or a clean dish
- Paper towels or peice of soft cloth
- 2 bowls of clean water
So sign up for this free workshop and kick start your watercolour painting journey with Adii.