Service- They have well trained and highly professional staff. Service was courteous and prompt.
Food I ordered -
1. Cherry mozzarella, basil & tomato toast: Amazing toast with dollops of mozzarella and tangy cherry tomato and basil leaves.
2. Spinach and cheese samosas: This is the star of the show for me. The stuffing inside the samosas was so cheesy, it had spinach and corns.
3. Cottage cheese and mushroom on hot plate: sizzler with cubes of cottage cheese and mushrooms and potato chips and dips
4. Curried potato and veg chops: Cutlets with veg and potato stuffing
5. Ratatouille chow: A plate of assorted veggies cooked spicy and tangy tomato sauce and macaroni.
6. Tipsy pudding: I loved this pudding, it had sponge cake with fruits, jelly, custard and whipped cream.
7. Chocolate pudding: This was so so so good, with crumbs of chocolate and layers of semi-dark chocolate and whipped cream.
In drinks, I tried a Martini and a tangy mocktail. Martini was a little too strong but tangy mocktail was amazing. Everything was up to the mark.