Get acquainted with the basics of pottery with our single session This pottery workshop is designed for beginners. In this workshop, participants will be introduced to pottery using traditional hand building and wheel techniques. After the demo, each participant shall create their individual clay pots using both the methods under our supervision and guidance. At the end of workshop, participants can take back their handmade creations home.
What you will learn:
· Clay kneading and wedging process
· Wheel throwing and centering
· How to shape pot on spinning wheel
· Hand building method of making pot
· Designing and surface decoration technique
No prior art or clay experience required.
Location: Sector 21 Noida
Timings: 12 to 2 PM
Duration: 2 to 2.5 hours
Fees: INR 1000/- (includes all material and tools used)