Firstly we started with drinks! Trust me the drinks served here are lit.
1. Heaven on Earth: This was by far one of the best watermelon mocktails I've ever had. It had a prominent taste of watermelon, passion fruit and basil. Presentation and taste.
2. Blue Fairy: This was a cocktail made up of orange, blueberry, blue pea fritters and jin. Aaah bliss
3. Believer: This one's not a miss! Made up of chamomile, Ketel one, spiced apple and thyme. Don't forget to order this drink in case you're visiting Illuminati
4. Secret Society: This cocktail had jim bean, pineapple, blue pea tea and egg white! This was a kind average. You can miss out on this drink
5. Pizza Inspired Arrancini: Crisp Arancini with a base of pizza sauce and topped with veggies and grated cheese. Pizza lovers don't miss out on this! Altogether a different experience
6. Spiced Edamame Hummus: Hummus made up of smoked aubergine and roasted bell peppers and served with crisp pita bread. This hummus was so so delicious it didn't taste bland at all. A must-try here!
7. Braised broccoli and tofu: This was kinda soup with pieces of broccoli and tofu. A little on the milder side but yummy
8. Exotic Veg Fried Rice: This was like normal fried rice but delicious! Rice was properly cooked and was added with so many exotic veggies
9. Roastes Vegetables & Mascarpone Crepinette: This was basically stir-fried veggies in pesto sauce. Cherry tomatoes were the star in this dish
10. Apple Pie Baklava: Baklava made up of Apple served with cinnamon and candy walnuts, golden raisins and vanilla ice cream. The dessert was way too disappointing.
But this place has surely been added to my favourites. Wanna take your girlfriend out? Illuminati is the place.