Once in, you cannot miss out much from their menu. We have been there for a couple of times and these are our highly recommended dishes-
Your hunt for a variety of Vegetarian cuisine has to end here with:
• Wild mushroom risotto- Receives its deep flavours from a combination of dried and fresh mushrooms. The best risotto we ever tasted.
• Loaded Nachos- Dive into the goodness of cheese and salsa with the crunchiest nachos in town.
• Harissa Spread Cottage cheese- Enough of Chinese paneer you’ve tasted. Let the paneer in the harissa sauce and taste the enjoyment.
• Cottage cheese shashlik- So paneer has many masks here, don’t leave without holding these skewers on!
• Ratatouille Vegetables with Burrata- a treat to the eyes and the tummy as well, this is a winning dish here.
• The Hummus Trio- The best Hummus in tri coloured sauce with grilled pita bread.
A twist of taste to the tongues of Non-Vegetarians! Don’t forget to eat:
• Creamy Lemon Chicken- The creamiest chicken with the stash of lemon you wouldn’t wanna miss.
• Creamy pesto prawns- The pesto sauce won our hearts.
• Chili Mustard Chicken- Treat yourself with the mustard bonanza.
• Musakhan- don’t mistake it for a pizza, take a bite and Thank us later.
• Coriander pesto stuffed chicken- This plate is so full that you’ll be the happiest tasting the healthy bites.
• Stuffed Chicken- Every bite is full of a stuffed surprise! Discover them yourself.
• Prawns Calamari- the finest gravy of prawns you’ll ever taste.
• Shakshouka- watch the egg take a whole new avatar by this dish.
Sweet tooth is fine, isn’t it? You cannot afford to miss the:
• Bubble Waffle- The chocolaty waffles with bumps of happiness is worth lurking over.
• Strawberry cheesecake- the softness, cannot be defined. Try it!
• Ferraro Nutella Shake- wearing a crown of the Ferraro, you would definitely order another one.
• Tiramisu Shake- who shares tiramisu with a creamy and chocolate topping?
These are our list of recommended dishes. Don’t forget to reserve your table at Bohemian Brew before visiting to avoid the waiting period.