They have their brewery at Chakan. At The Secret Garden, they have Coco Jambo craft beers to serve their customers, having the finest quality and are well curated. To name few- Hefeweizen, coffee stout, Rosé, Rice lager, etc.
What foodie soulmates hogged on-
1. Butterfly Prawns- Star dish of the night. Prawns coated with batter along with corn flakes and deep-fried. The right balance of flavour and spice upraised this dish. (5/5)
2. Babycorn fritters- This crunchy appetizer was yum. Fresh baby corn was deep-fried having flour casing. It was served with the dip which went really with the fritters. (4.5/5)
3. Palak Chilli- This was a highlight dish of course. Chilli shaped palak rolled out and cooked with veggies and spices. I loved it.
4. Beer battered Fish n chips- Basa fish coated with beer-battered, and it had crispy and crunchy texture. I loved it. And was served with their in-house dip and fries.
5. Chicken BBQ pizza- Thin pizza crust loaded with BBQ chicken chunks and mozzarella.
6. Minty passion- My favourite refreshing mocktail. The sweet and tangy flavour is perfect to sip on with appetizers.
All in all had Glee time here. Looking forward to trying out new dishes.