Why we <3 it

  • heart_iconHealthy Snacks

Product Details

Weight311 gm

How to use

Open the contents of the package in the bowl. Pour hot water and give it a stir. Close the lid and wait for 5-8 mins. Open the lid and Voila! The food is ready to eat. Pun intended.

Ingredients

Rava Upma : (93.8%) Rava, Palmolein oil, Mustard seed, Bengal gram dal, Urid dal, Onion, Green chilli, Ginger, Salt, Ghee, Curry leaves & Milk, Roasted Cashews: (6.2%)
Semiya Upma: Base Product : (94.7%) (Semiya (20.7%), Vegetables (18.4%) (Onion, Tomato, Ginger, Green chilli, Curry leaves, Corriander leaves & lemon), Cinnamon, Clove, Cummin seed, Mustard seed, Urid dal (1.24%), Channa dal (1.24%), Turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, Salt, Asafoetida & Palmolein oil ), Dosing (5.3%) (Roasted cashews)
Dal Rice: Dried Rice : (51.9%) (Basmati rice (29.5%), Palmolein Oil with Ghee & Salt)
Dried Dal : (46.5%) (Toor dhal (21.04%), Vegetables (23.42%)(Onion, tomato, garlic, green chilli &ginger), Ghee (3.34%), Salt, Corriander powder, Cummin powder, red Chilli powder, Tamarind paste, Asafoetida, Mustard seeds, Cummin seeds, Turmeric Powder, Corriander leaves, Palmolein Oil with red chilli)
Dried Vegetables : (1.6%) (Roasted Green chillies and Corriander leaves)
Dal Khichdi: Dried Rice (13.08%), Palmolein Oil(1.70%), Ghee(2.32%), Salt(0.78%), Toor dhal (7.85%), Vegetables (9.06%)(Onion, tomato, Ginger, Garlic, green chilli, & Corriander leaves), Corriander powder, Cummin powder, Chilli powder, Tamarind paste, Asafoetida, Mustard seeds, Cummin seeds, Turmeric Powder & Dried Corriander leaves).

Inclusions

Classic Rava Upma- 2
Dal Khichdi- 1
Semiya Upma- 2
Dal Rice- 1

Note

No Exchange & Return

About the Brand

The ideation of The Taste Company is simple but revolutionary. It’s a next-level home-style cooked instant food brand, a food which has already been cooked with no further preparation required. Their food is produced with the help of state-of-the-art and high-end set mechanism and freeze-drying process, which are ultra-hygienic and rich of original nutrients, tenderness, texture and essence. The Taste Company comes with a minimum of 6 months shelf-life under normal room temperature. Their products portfolios cover the right mix of non-veg and veg categories which serves all stages of life and everyday routine.

The Taste Company

Assortment Option 2

(Inclusive of all taxes)
  • free-shippingEligible for Free Shipping
  • exhange-returnsNot Returnableinfo-icon

Why we <3 it

  • heart_iconHealthy Snacks

Product Details

Weight311 gm

How to use

Open the contents of the package in the bowl. Pour hot water and give it a stir. Close the lid and wait for 5-8 mins. Open the lid and Voila! The food is ready to eat. Pun intended.

Ingredients

Rava Upma : (93.8%) Rava, Palmolein oil, Mustard seed, Bengal gram dal, Urid dal, Onion, Green chilli, Ginger, Salt, Ghee, Curry leaves & Milk, Roasted Cashews: (6.2%)
Semiya Upma: Base Product : (94.7%) (Semiya (20.7%), Vegetables (18.4%) (Onion, Tomato, Ginger, Green chilli, Curry leaves, Corriander leaves & lemon), Cinnamon, Clove, Cummin seed, Mustard seed, Urid dal (1.24%), Channa dal (1.24%), Turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, Salt, Asafoetida & Palmolein oil ), Dosing (5.3%) (Roasted cashews)
Dal Rice: Dried Rice : (51.9%) (Basmati rice (29.5%), Palmolein Oil with Ghee & Salt)
Dried Dal : (46.5%) (Toor dhal (21.04%), Vegetables (23.42%)(Onion, tomato, garlic, green chilli &ginger), Ghee (3.34%), Salt, Corriander powder, Cummin powder, red Chilli powder, Tamarind paste, Asafoetida, Mustard seeds, Cummin seeds, Turmeric Powder, Corriander leaves, Palmolein Oil with red chilli)
Dried Vegetables : (1.6%) (Roasted Green chillies and Corriander leaves)
Dal Khichdi: Dried Rice (13.08%), Palmolein Oil(1.70%), Ghee(2.32%), Salt(0.78%), Toor dhal (7.85%), Vegetables (9.06%)(Onion, tomato, Ginger, Garlic, green chilli, & Corriander leaves), Corriander powder, Cummin powder, Chilli powder, Tamarind paste, Asafoetida, Mustard seeds, Cummin seeds, Turmeric Powder & Dried Corriander leaves).

Inclusions

Classic Rava Upma- 2
Dal Khichdi- 1
Semiya Upma- 2
Dal Rice- 1

Note

No Exchange & Return

About the Brand

The ideation of The Taste Company is simple but revolutionary. It’s a next-level home-style cooked instant food brand, a food which has already been cooked with no further preparation required. Their food is produced with the help of state-of-the-art and high-end set mechanism and freeze-drying process, which are ultra-hygienic and rich of original nutrients, tenderness, texture and essence. The Taste Company comes with a minimum of 6 months shelf-life under normal room temperature. Their products portfolios cover the right mix of non-veg and veg categories which serves all stages of life and everyday routine.

Dimensions (LXBXH) approx20x12x10 cms

Country of OriginIndia

Product codeTTCPON001

Dimensions (LXBXH) approx20x12x10 cms

Country of OriginIndia

Product codeTTCPON001

SKU Code: CPG122020C5547Search Code: 196840