The Taste Company

Classic Rava Upma (Pack of 6)

(Inclusive of all taxes)
Free Shipping On All Orders Above 599

Why we <3 it

  • heart_iconHealthy Snacks

Product Details

Weight:456 gm
How to use:Open the contents of the package in the bowl. Pour hot water and give it a stir. Close the lid and wait for 5-8 mins. Open the lid and Voila! The food is ready to eat. Pun intended.
Ingredients:(93.8%) Rava, Palmolein oil, Mustard seed, Bengal gram dal, Urid dal, Onion, Green chilli, Ginger, Salt, Ghee, Curry leaves & Milk Roasted Cashews: (6.2%)
Care:Allergy Warning: Contains Milk
Note: No Exchange & Return

About the Brand

The ideation of The Taste Company is simple but revolutionary. It’s a next-level home-style cooked instant food brand, a food which has already been cooked with no further preparation required. Their food is produced with the help of state-of-the-art and high-end set mechanism and freeze-drying process, which are ultra-hygienic and rich of original nutrients, tenderness, texture and essence. The Taste Company comes with a minimum of 6 months shelf-life under normal room temperature. Their products portfolios cover the right mix of non-veg and veg categories which serves all stages of life and everyday routine.
media-image
video_circle
Lazy To Cook? Treat Yourself With Yum Ready To Make Pongal, Khichdi & More!
By Deepaboli Roy
media-image
Check Out These Ready To Eat Yum DIY Delicacies!
By yashaswi_ni
Estimated Packaging Dimensions (LXBXH)20x12x10 cms
Country of OriginIndia
Product codeTTCCRU001
SKU Code: CPG122020C5542
Product ID: 196835