By Nayantara Bose
Skincare, The Pure Way With Products From This Eco Conscious Brand
|Concern:||All Skin Type|
|How to use:||Directions for use:|
1. For best results, store the Gua Sha in a refrigerator before use.
2. Use 2 -3 times a week
3. Wash your face, apply the Natural Vibes Gold Beauty Oil and then start massaging.
4. Place the Gua Sha on your face as parallel to the skin as possible. Gently sweep in upward and outward motion. At the end of every motion, jiggle the Gua Sha a little in order to release facial stress that you may be holding. Sweep the Gua Sha at least 6 - 9 times in each area without lifting the tool.
5. Neck - Sweep the Gua Sha from the bottom of your neck moving upwards, against gravity
6. Face - Sweep from the center of your chin moving out to the ear lobe. Sweep underneath your cheekbone towards your hairline, to release the excess fluid that may be stored there.
7. Under eye - Very gently sweep under eye moving towards the mid line.
8. Forehead - Sweep up from the eyebrows to the hairline, split this motion in 3 sections maintaining 6 strokes each.
Quick Tip - Please don't sweep the Gua Sha too hard on your face. Gentle pressure will give you better results.
|Ingredients:||Our Gua Sha is carefully hand crafted with pure Jade stone. Natural Vibes Ayurvedic Beauty Oil with gold flakes is a blend carefully formulated to address all your skin care needs. This aromatic elixir is a fusion of Rosemary, Orange Peel, Tea tree, Patchouli, Chamomile, Rose, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Lavender, Rosehip, Saffron, Lemon grass, Olives and Gold Flakes.|
|Inclusions:||1 Tool, 1 Oil|
|Care:||For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.|