By Saniya Raza
Natural Works: Skin & Hair Care That Brings Out The Good From Within
|Product Type:||Face Serum & Oil|
|Concern:||All Skin Type|
|Highlights:||Revive your skin with this Kumkumadhi Skin Glow Oil. It promotes skin glow, fights acne, rejuvenates the skin and increases the tonal value. It is completely natural and paraben-free.|
|How to use:||Night time before going to bed.Cleanse the face and neck well, use a rose water toner or any natural toner of your choice. then Take 2 to 3 drops of oil and massage into the face well. Again take a 2 drops and massage into the neck area. Finish off with your moisteriser or a night cream.|
· U can mix kumkumadhi oil 2 to 3 drops in your night cream or moisteriser and use.
· For sensitive skin and more radiance for skin mix 2 drops of almond oil and kumkumadhi oil 2 drops and then use it.
· Weekly once add 5 to 6 drops of kumkumadhi oil to virgin coconut oil and use it as a body oil before bath.
· Kumkumadi Tailam is a good facial massage oil. Take two or three drops of this oil and massage into your face, and leave it on for twenty minutes and wash off. In a few weeks, you will begin to notice a remarkable improvement in the texture and complexion of your skin.
· Clean face well, apply 2 to 3 drops to face and neck . after an hour the excess oil should be wiped off with a steaming wet cotton towel,. This method is ideal for very oily skin, during cold winter season and those who don’t want to keep overnight.
|Ingredients:||Sesame oil, goat milk, kesar, swet chandan, lodhar, patang, rakta chandan, agaru, ushira, manjith, yastimadhu, tejpatra, padmaka, kamala, kuth, gorochan, haridra, laksha, daruharidra, gairik, nagkesar, palash pushpa, priyangu, vad, jati, moam,rai, rasna, vach|
|Care:||Keep away from direct heat|