By Devyani Sultania
Porridge To Caffeine-Free Tea: Buy Easy To Cook Mixes From Nutribud Foods
|How to use:||1. Wash your hands and use clean utensils to prepare food.
2. Take 2 - 3 tbsp (30g) of the porridge powder in a clean steel vessel.
3. Add ½ cup (120ml) of water or milk and mix well to remove the lumps.
4. Cook on a medium flame for 3 to 5 minutes & stir continuously to avoid forming lumps.
5. As per requirement, you can adjust the thickness by adding water/milk or porridge mix. (add more milk to consume as a malt)
6. To sweeten the taste add Dates Powder or Jaggery powder. (Ghee optionally)
7. Mix well & feed.
|Ingredients:||Sprouted Ragi, Raw Banana|
|Inclusions:||Pack of 2|
|Dimensions:||(16 x 3 x 23) cm|
|Care:||Once you open the pack, immediately transfer into a clean, dry, airtight container. Keep it safe from moisture & sunlight and store it in a cool dry place or refrigerate it.|