By Shruti Ringe
Check Out This Lifestyle Brand's Conscious Skincare & Gourmet Range
|How to use:||Directions of usage - |
1. Mix Ylang Ylang essential oil with a carrier oil to use as a body lotion or for massage.
2. Add two to four drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil to products such as body wash, shampoo, and facial scrubs.
3. Use it as an ingredient in aromatherapy. For example, Ylang Ylang essential oil can be added to scent homemade candles and air fresheners.
4. Mix Ylang Ylang essential oil into the bathing water and feel the refreshing fragrance.
|Ingredients:||Essential oil, Steam distilled from Yalng Yalng Flowers|
|Care:||1.Keep away from children below 12 years of age. Do not consume orally and do not apply to your skin directly. |
2. For external application only. Avoid contact with eyes.