What I had:
1) Vietnami King Prawns: Well cooked. Indian flavours were used. Came with a dip of red sauce. A spicy one almost like the desi Schezwan chutney. Fresh. Must try.
2) Butter Chicken Tartlets: Poky tarts. Chicken Kheema was amazingly cooked and stuffed. Layered with Mozzarella. Recommended.
3) Chicken Tikka Pizza: Basically like a Meat Eater. Onions and Capsicums as toppings. White chicken. Not so spicy. They should provide Tabasco so it would blend.
4) Vanilla Caramel: A faint flavour of Caramel with melted Vanilla Ice Cream. Not so sweet. Not that tangy. Perfectly balanced. Recommended.
5) Cookie Dough, Highly Recommended: Advanced Sizzling Brownie. Vanilla Ice Cream with a Chocolate layer. Cookie was top notch. The slight blend of dark chocolate. Hands down the best dessert here!