Let’s begin what we ordered:
1. Cranberry kiss - Freshly made mocktail with fresh mint leaves, cranberry and lemon juice. You should 100% try this.
2. Lychee & lemongrass lush - I never enjoyed mocktails made from lychee but I must say this won my heart. Made with fresh lemongrass with some lime & lychee juice. Highly recommend.
3. Truffle & eddame dumplings - Made from scratch eddame filling with truffle oil. I didn’t enjoy at all.
4. Turnip cake - One of the best dish eaten ever made out of raddish given a shape of a cake and shallow fried it and topped with lots and lots of fried garlic and greens. Absolutely loved it!
5. Crystal dumplings - This one is my favourite. Whenever I visit this place I can blindly order this.
6. Dice veggies in a fresh lettuce wrap - It was something served differently. Diced veggies served in rice basket along with some in house sauce and lettuce wrap. You eat it as a wrap with sauce on it. It’s good in taste. Must order.
7. Pokchoy in chilly garlic sauce - Fresh pokchoy sautéd chilly garlic sauce.
8. Silken tofu in black bean sauce - So soft silken tofu cooked in black bean sauce something different than the usual cottage cheese. Must give it a try.
9. Royal China vegetable lotus leaf rice - Diced veggies cooked with rice covered in lotus leaf. As soon as the dish arrives you will smell the aroma of rice wrapped in lotus leaf. It was really good. Must order.
10. Vegetarian fried soya noodles Hongkong style - I loved the noodles. Noodles sauteed with some garlic, onions, sprouts and greens in hong kong style. Must order.
11. Fried apple with vanilla ice cream - I didn’t enjoy much. Fried apple and fried banana tossed in caramel sauce which becomes crystallised when served with vanilla ice cream.
Overall loved the place, food service only one thing we didn't enjoy were the desserts. They can improve that!