In food & drinks, we had
* Spice Fusion: Whiskey based drink slightly on the sweeter side. It had spices like cinnamon, cloves n star anise. Loved it as it was on the sweeter side. Just like what I expect my drink to be.
* Fruitful: Vanilla icecream based drink which was nice n thick.
* Lemonade: Raspberry lemonade looked n tasted very refreshing.
* Vada pav bao with chai: This was the hero of our visit. Softest Baos were stuffed with batata vada stuffing n topped with chutneys n small bhajis. These were really awesome. Totally recommended.
* Jalapeno Cheese bread: Nice not too cheesy and the addition of jalapeños enhanced the flavours.
* Prawns sliders: Shrimps served on a bed of mayo. Very good option fir seafood lovers. These were served with a side of potato wedges. Perfect.
* Gnocchi with mamarossa sauce: This was one dish I wanted to try since the longest. Glad I did it. Tasted fantastic and it had some exotic veggies too
* Chicken mussalam with steam rice: Not served in traditional Murg Mussalam style but tasted fabulous.
* Motichoor Golgappe with Basundi shots: One of a kind of fusion dessert. The overall combination tasted really good.
Loved the food here and would surely visit again super soon.