I was here with my friend after watching a movie as they not only serve street food the rates are also very much reasonable and budget friendly. The staff here is also very courteous towards the customers and friendly enough.
1. Oreo Shake: thick oreo shake topped with cream and crunched oreo biscuits.
2. Cheese Stuff Vada Pav (must try): Vada stuffed with cheese and masala and also topped with cheese and could say its the best combinations in the street food.
3. Chole Bhature: Chole masala truely reminding the Delhi style served with two Bhatures.
4. Gini Dosa (must try): Another Cheese Blast dish all over from the streets of Mumbai. The cheese would make you drool.
5. Paneer-e-mehfil: Could say the name given is just so true. Huge and soft pieces of paneer, best is taste, served with butter naan.
6. Moong Dal Halwa: the best Moong dal halwa ever tried. Well satisfying.
Overall experience here was good and had a great lunch spent here with my friends.