1. Hazelnut Cold Chocolate shake- A thick chocolate shake flavouring little bit of hazelnut and garnished with chocolate vermicelli. It was nice and thick but extremely heavy. Surely a must order for chocolate shake lovers.
2. Chicken Popcorns- small chicken cubes fried crispy enough and served with homemade dip. Popcorns were perfectly in popcorn size and tasted delicious to start you gossip with a friend.
3. Tuna Melt sandwich- Sandwich served along with fresh leaves salad which had black olives and few nacho chips. Sandwich made with multigrain bread and filling of tuna, cheddar cheese, mix pepper cubes, chipotle mayo (spicy). A must order tuna loves. The filling was really generous and it’s a meal in itself.
4. Adobo grilled chicken Tacos- Chicken strips marinated in Adobo sauce (Spanish origin sauce made with oregano, paprika, garlic) and then stuffed in soft shell tacos(kind of mini parathas) along with lettuce and sour cream on top. Tacos served along with tangy dip and few chips of nachos. Loved the combination of chicken and sour cream, might try hard shell tacos next time.
5. Chicken cheese Canapé- This dish was more like bruschetta cut in tiny pieces. Canapés are basically biting sizes. Mix made with chicken, herbs, cheesy sauce, chilli flakes and served on a baguette kind of bread cut in bruschetta size. It was nice, good flavour balancing.
6. Chicken BBQ Pizza (8”) - A thin crust pizza base pizza served in a wooden pizza plate. Pizza topping was excellent with chicken, pepper strips and drizzles of BBQ sauce. The pizza base wasn’t really wow here, might be some issue they would rectify it.