For a change, we ringed in the weekend dining at Vedge primarily because it's strategically located in Fun Republic Mall (a party spot)😈
1. Tandoori platter served on a bed of sizzling coal sigdi took my heart away (MY BEST SO FAR)!
2. Paneer tossed in black Asian sesame sauce was yum, the texture & flavours were distinctive🍅
3. Naan Pizza, on man, thank you for this innovative appetiser. Please DO NOT MISS on this flavourful sider whenever there🍕
4. Burnt Chili Basil Noodles, this tasted like “DESI CHOWMEIN” which I thoroughly enjoyed since I am a sucker for everything spicy!
5. Burnt Garlic & butter fried rice, doing BASICS CORRECT is everyone’s thing & this was beyond extraordinary. Simple & palatable🍛
6. Veggies in Hunan Sauce, now this was the only dish I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND! The seasoning wasn’t well balanced and it tasted somewhere in between sweet & tangy.