1. Rasam Soup: Loved it! Authentic south Indian taste
2. Dal vadas with Rasam: Dal vadas were perfectly fried and not too oily plus the coconut chutney served with it was super delicious.
3. Schezwan Mini Idlis and veggies: Mini idlis were tossed with onions and capsicums and served with schezwan chutney. They were a little disappointing since onions and capsicum were not properly cooked.
4. Butter kara podi mini idlis: They were literally a delight to have. Perfectly tossed in butter and added masalas. Totally loved it
5. Pineapple sheera: Don't miss out on their authentic sheera. Amazing
This place makes every single penny spent worth it! Must try