Boat themed cafe serving some delicious food and drinks. Also, they have a tie-up with Independence Brewing Co. and so they serve their own brewed beers too. Went here with a bunch of friends for lunch.
1. Fruit Punch: Quite a refreshing drink.
2. TBC Special Mocktail: Well don't try this drink. It was a total disappointment.
3. Oreo Martini: Loved it. Not too sweet and a perfect chocolate drink.
4. Coffee Blast: This was the best drink over here. Well, I'm not a coffee person, but this drink was worth it.
5. Red sparkle: Not that great. You can miss out on this drink.
6. Beer by Independence Brewing Co.: I so loved the beer. Don't miss out on their crafted beers.
7. Long Island Ice Tea: A drink enough to give you a sweet kick. Loved it as usual.
1. Garden Deluxe Burger: The patty of this burger was delicious, but it was overloaded with veggies especially cucumber and tomato which was a little setback. Otherwise, this burger is a nice idea.
2. Risotto Ai Funghi: Mushrooms risotto, absolutely loved the texture and taste.
3. Veg Lasagna: Please Don't miss out on their lasagna. So creamy and so delicious. And perfectly cooked cheese. For me, it was the best dish over here.
4. Spicy Veg Balls Sizzler: They have fewer options for vegetarian sizzlers. But the ones which they have are worth every penny spent.
5. Sichuan Chilli Babycorn: This was again one of the finest baby corns I've ever had. Cooked fresh and tasted delicious. Do give this dish a try.
6. Cornmeal Nachos: Nachos served with beans, salsa sauce, sour cream, mayo and cheddar cheese sauce. You can never go wrong with nachos.
7. TBC Cigar Rolls: Served in a glass, this cigar rolls were a total hit, made up of mozzarella cheese. Ahhh! so cheesy.
1. Matka Rabdi
2. Oreo Sundae
This new place in Dahisar is a must-try.
They serve really good drinks and especially good beers. Plus the food served here won't let you down. Plus the boat themed ambience will give you pleasant vibes.