Why Talli? Because the mixologist here serves some tallisatic cocktails.
Why Turmeric? Because of that's the most basic and integral ingredient of our food. This place serves best of North Indian & South Indian cuisine (veg & non-veg both). The authentic flavours are kept intact with the organic spices & other ingredients they use.
To start with they serve Iced Turmeric Latte shots (complimentary). It is basically turmeric milk served chilled
Before the main course, they serve Rasam shots (complimentary) and After the meal, they serve Meetha Paan & Sada Paan (complimentary).
What you should try?
1. Paneer Khurchan: Paneer appetizer with authentic Punjabi flavours
2. Ghee Roast Masala Dosa: Served with Sambhar tempered in ghee and coconut chutney. The taste of ghee is excellent and it is perfectly crisp.
3. Veg Appam: True to its roots
4. Paneer Makhanwala: Buttery Gravy with chunks of paneer
5. Gujarati Khichadi: Dal Khichdi again cooked in ghee
6. Amritsari Kulcha: Soft kulchas stuffed with potatoes
8. Jalebi Rabri: Crisp and hot jalebis with Rabri
9. Halwa of the day was the Gajar ka halwa
Trust me all these dishes were flawless and a must have!!
An amazing and incredible place to visit.