Head to this new cafe in Fort! Located in Fort, this cafe gives you some really good vintage feels. The ambience, the lights, the artefacts, the menu card - all of it would give you some cool vintage vibes! Went to this place yesterday evening to grab a cup of coffee and some food with two of my friends.
1. Cafe Latte: One amazing latte! A perfect coffee for a perfect evening! Coffee lovers are gonna love this place!
2. Hot Chocolate: One of the best hot chocolates I've ever had! Thick and yummy hot chocolate topped with chocolate sauce. Can the evening be any better?
3. Mac and Cheese: Don't miss on their mac and cheese! So so creamy and delicious and served with garlic bread! Loved it!
4. Veggies Homemade Tacos: A little soft tacos sprinkled with some spicy masala and stuffing of olives, bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and broccoli and topped with mayo and cheddar cheese sauce. This made me love tacos! A must try!
5. Organic Red Rice Risotto with Mushroom and asparagus: This Risotto was unique but quite disappointing! You can skip out on this dish!
6. Grilled Vegetable Pesto Sandwich: Sandwich with the stuffing of mushrooms, onion, bell peppers, zucchini and broccoli and mixed with pesto sauce and served with ketchup and potato wedges and curd mixed Mexican salad. So so delicious!
7. Eggless Blueberry Mascarpone Mousse Cake: Yum yum yum!
This new cafe will get you in some good mood with amazing beverages and delicious food and vintage vibes!