For drinks, we ordered
1. Chuski Tarbooj: Spicy melon and lime-based drink. Quite average!
2. Anasassy: a white rum and pineapple based drink! This is a must-try!
3. Noble Potion: It's a white wine-based drink with Apple extract and bourbon.
4. Bull by the Horn: This was a star for me. It had white rum, brandy, gin and red bull. Good enough to give you a sweet kick!
5. Hapustini: Alphonso Pulp mixed with tequila. Quite different!
6. B'owled: Vodka + White wine and grapefruit flavoured. Too good!
7. Sweet Harvest: White Rum based and flavour of sugarcane. This was so great!
8. Kokum Sharbat
9. Aam Panna
10. Virgin Hot Toddy
For Soup and Salads, we ordered:
1. Classic Tomato: This was one amazing classic tomato soup. So creamy and so yummy! I had like two bowls of it! Must try!
2. Hara Moong Wadi Salad: a salad which had lettuce, cherry tomatoes, mayo, chilli sauce and mini moong daal Wadas and garnished with pomegranate. So delicious!
3. Yellow style quinoa and vegetable salad: Too much of lettuce and cherry tomatoes with quinoa. Tasty!
For food, we tried:
1. Charcoal Button Idli: Mini idlis with gun powder added to it and served with coconut chutney and red chutney. These idlis looked so good and tasted more than delicious! And it's quite a unique dish too! Must try this dish!
2. The Greek Seekh: Veg Seekh Kebabs filled with paneer and cream and served with yoghurt. The presentation was superb! The yoghurt dip was served in shot glasses and kebabs were kept on those glasses! Taste and presentation 5/5.
3. Quinoa and Mushroom Haleem: This was a big disappointment! For the first time, we heard something like this! Veg Haleem! So we thought of giving it a try! Mushroom haleem topped with fried onions and served with crispbread. You can miss out on this dish!
4. Dal Pakwan: Authentic Sindhi dish! Sindhi thick daal with bread pieces and crisps. This was a star for me! Don't forget to order this dish! The daal was so delicious!
5. Kashmiri Lotus Stem Yakhni: Lotus stem added thai gravy with crispbread. This was again a delight! Quite tasty!
6. Paneer Butter Masala: Creamy paneer butter masala served with butter naan and pickled onions. Amazing is the word.
7. Veg Biryani: Amazing veg Matka biryani served with raita and papad. What better than Biryani! Wow!
For desserts, we tried:
1. Rasgulla Truffle with Irish Cream: Yum yum yummy!
2. Filter Kaapi Baked Yogurt
And It Was Called Yellow is one of the best go-to places in Bandra!