For starters, we ordered:
1. Paneer Ajwani Tikka: Paneer was properly marinated and they were so soft and served amazing green chutney. Loved it!
2. Atishi Aloo: Potato tossed with some gravy. This was a star for me. So delicious!
3. Babycorn Amritsari: baby corns covered with gram flour and deep-fried. This was a little disappointment!
4. Kungpao vegetables: It was a lot like veg crispy. So crispy and so soo tempting! This isn't a miss if you visit this place!
For mains, we ordered:
1. Paneer Takatak: Paneer again was so soft and the gravy was lip smackingly delicious! All of us loved it!
2. Subz Deewani Handi: a sabzi with loaded veggies and amazing gravy! Don't miss this.
3. Kulcha, Butter Naan and Roti: Indian bread here are properly cooked and so soft.
4. Subz Dum Biryani: Rice with so many vegetables and it had proper aromatic flavours! Wow!
For mocktails, we ordered:
1. Virgin Pinacolada: milk and vanilla-based drink. My mom loved it!
2. Virgin Mojito: saviour of all times!
3. Strawberry Margarita: Loved the presentation soo much! Served in a margarita glass and it had ice which made it stand out from all other drinks! Don't miss this!
4. Night Queen: Those people who prefer sour drinks should go for this one! So refreshing!
For desserts, we ordered:
1. Rose Falooda: Woww is the word. Rose Falooda filled with vanilla ice cream and topped with nuts!
2. Shahi Tukda: It had bread base sweetened and topped with Rabdi and drizzled Rasmalai all over and sprinkled with almonds. Don't miss out on this dessert!
This is a go-to place, especially with family!