Pretty decor with pretty lights and a little cosy vibes. Loved the ambience and that huge butterfly on the wall. We were being served by Danny, he explained to us about our drinks, specially made for us their special drinks, explained us everything about the food we were ordering and also about the desserts we ordered! He served us pretty well.
1. Broccoli Almond Bunny Chow Soup: The Soup was served in a bun giving it altogether a different feeling! The rich green both served in a bread bowl (bun) and added on almonds. So soothing and so good to start a perfect meal, the soup should be had along with the bun, and tastes amazing!
2. Popcorns: They were served in three-way - butter, peri-peri and cheese!
3. Mini Blue Cheese Kulcha: Blue cheese stuffed in mini kulchas and cooked in a clay oven and served with mint mayo, mustard dip and spicy mayo! Don't miss out on this!
4. English cheddar tandoori mushrooms: A total delight for Mushroom lovers! Mushrooms stuffed with orange English cheddar cheese and cooked in a clay oven and served with spicy mayo. Did fall in love with their soft textured mushrooms!
5. Dal Makhni with Traditional Ghee Rice: Dal Makhni served in its authentic way, properly cooked and its aroma and served with rice tossed in ghee and added dry fruits. A proper Indian dish you shouldn't miss!
6. Veg Gassi with Neer Dosa: Neer Dosa was exactly like authentic south Indian style and veg Agassi complimented it so well. Loved this dish!
7. Berry's Attack: This dessert had cylinder-shaped made up of cream and so much more served with berry sauce and original berries! Loved the presentation and taste!
8. Mario's Discovery: This was by far one of the best desserts I've ever eaten, in terms of not just presentation but taste as well looks like mushrooms but it has lot many things like a coffee flavoured brownie, cookie, whipped cream, chocolate mousse and white chocolate! Don't miss out on this dessert!
For drinks, we asked the bartender to make special, he gave us two cocktails: one was sparkling wine-based and the other was rum and rose-based loved both the drinks!
There's not even a single bad thing about this place. The lit ambience, delicious food, great cocktails, amazing desserts, courteous staff. It was honestly one of the best experiences in BKC!