The food & beverages I ordered,
- Manchurian Soup which I always love to have at the start of my foodie motorcycle taste was perfect as it had perfect blench of spicy taste
- Crispy Cottage Cheese with Smoked Chillies, which were of straight chilli shaped and had a crunchy taste along with a little bit of spicy essence to it
- Paneer Multani Kebab, super soft and really tasty.
- Veg. Ujala, fantastic sabji served in a unique way of keeping a lighting candle inside a tomato cut in a super fabulous way. Taste too was amazing and I had it with butter kulcha which enriched the taste totally
- The best part of any dinner, I had Kulfi Malba, great concept of serving dessert in a small glass with dry fruits garnished about the kulfi and tasty essence around the whole desert.
Truly a must-try place.