1. Laccha Paratha: Parathas were so soft and full of butter and it was properly wrapped and delivered.
2. Choora Paratha: This was my favourite. Try their choora parathas! A little crispy and amazing in taste!
3. Paneer Tikka Masala: Paneers were properly cooked and they were soft plus they were cooked in such a way that they didn't taste bland at all and the gravy is so so delicious! Not a fan of paneer but this sabzi had me.
4. Farmhouse Biryani: Biryani tightly packed in a proper container. On the opening of the lid, you get some amazing aroma of a properly cooked biryani Rice and veggies were appropriately cooked and garnished with paneer and served with raita and onions. Absolute bliss!
5. Paneer cheesy kebab: People who love cheese should go for this! Entirely made up of cheese and paneer and some herbs and spices and delicious! Loved it!
This place delivers some amazing in properly packed containers at a very decent price. Do try this!