We ordered the following things:
1. Mendu Vada: The name does stand up to its quality and tasted amazing! They had given it in Plastic container as it was a home delivery but it felt like having it there and then the kitchen. So soft and little crisp with less oil.
2. Veg korma: so for people on a diet its a perfect south Indian dish you wish for after a good workout and wanting for a perfect dish. Veg korma was a mixture of boiled vegetables perfectly blended in thin gravy with south Indian herbs enriching with typical south Indian dish.
3. Thenga Sadam: It was a rice-based dish, must try if you are looking for perfect south Indian dinner. The veg korma and Thenga Sadam was the perfect combination if anyone is looking for a light and healthy dinner with south Indian tadka in it.
4. Being a Gujarati we never miss on sweets so in the sweet we had ordered Mango Kesari. Which was a kind of Sheera, which had Mango infused flavour along with Kesar base of wheat flour, people must be thinking that sweet means sugar but one should try this as it had balanced amount of sweetness which can be only expected from an experienced chef to make such kind of Dessert!
5. Neer Dosa: one of the lightest and filling south Indian dish and my fav! which was amazing and completed the south Indian dinner we ordered it wasn’t a typical neer dosa it was something different and unique.
6. Tapioca chips: Crispy chips and tasty!
This place serves amazing quality food and is a must-try!