Then for starters, we tried:
1. Atishi Aloo: Potato lovers should go for this, delicious.
2. Paneer Ajwani Tikka: Soft and marinated paneer served with green chutney. Delicious.
3. Kung Pao Vegetables: Veggies covered with flour and deep-fried and served with green chutney. Worth it.
4. Babycorn Amritsari: You can skip on this.
Then we went for mains,
1. Subz Deewani Handi: So much of veggies and lip-smacking gravy worth every penny spent.
2. Paneer Takatak: This was average. Paneer was soft and juicy but gravy tasted a little bland.
3. Dum Biryani: Biryani, yum!
For mocktails, we tried -
Virgin pina colada (average)
Strawberry Margarita (wow)
Virgin mojito (refreshing)
For desserts, we ordered Shahi Tukda and Rose Falooda. Both the desserts were amazing especially Shahi Tukda is a must-try! It had bread, ras malai and rabdi.