I ordered snacks from this place for munching.
1. Lavaash: Lavaash are basically thin and crisp flats or chips baked in tandoor and sprinkled with sesame seeds. Lavaash from this place were so crisp and delicious and they tasted amazing with the dips from Baesic.
2. Bell Pepper Jam: This was one really unique dip made up of bell peppers! So so delicious! Definitely order this!
3. Spring Onion Tzatziki: This dip is basically from Southeast Europe and made up of salted strained and diluted yoghurt and mixed with spring onions and a bit of vinegar and added parsley. This one's definitely my fav dip to try with lavaash! 😻
4. Classic Cold Brew: Bliss!
5. Almond and chocolate cookies: Cookies were full buttery from inside and it had an amazing flavour of almonds and pieces of roasted almonds and choco chips. Loved them! 😻
This place is definitely a rescue for some amazing snacks without actually going to the store and buying it!