For starters, we ordered:
1. Nachos with cheese: Nachos were crispy with melted cheese and olives all over. Wow!
2. Veg Spring Rolls: They were quite average. You can skip them.
3. Fries with peri-peri sauce: Fries were proper with less oil and especially the peri-peri sauce was so so soo good! Loved it!
4. Wok-fried veg crisp: They were crispy and tossed in olive oil and garnished with sesame seeds. Delicious!
For drinks, we ordered:
1. Blue Moon: Favourite.
2. Runway Mojito: Refreshing.
3. Strawberry Dragon: Too sweet.
4. Herbal Fiesta: Way too amazing.
For mains, we ordered:
1. Subz Kolhapuri and Malai Kofta: Subz Kolhapuri was amazing! So tasty! Gravy especially. Malai kofta was a sweet subzi and it tasted amazing as well.
2. Indian Bread: In Indian bread, we ordered laccha paratha, kulcha, butter naan and roti.
3. Veg Delight Sizzler: Spicy Mexican rice with exotic veggies like bell peppers, broccoli, corn and zucchini and mashed potato and cheese. This was quite average! You can miss out on this sizzler.
For desserts, we ordered:
1. Matka Kulfi: Kesar based Matka kulfi served in a small earthen pot and garnished with dry fruits. The portion was small but definitely worth it.
2. Chocolate Fondue: This is something you shouldn't miss on! Fresh fruits like kiwi, apple, pear and watermelon were served. Also, chocolate rolls and brownie were served. Chocolate fondue was so good!
This place in Miraroad is definitely worth it!