The menu has some of the distinct combinations with activated charcoal.
The classic European dish with some charcoal twist. The music, Ambiance, service, really great.
Gin Cocktails, we opted for:
* Raspberry & ginger Collins: One of best gin-based Cocktail, mixed with ginger ale & Raspberry. Loved the combination. A must try
Monkey Gland: Gin with orange & Pomegranate & Anise.. Little Strong.
For Appetizers, we opted for,
* Peanut Halloumi: Halloumi is one of our favourite cheese. Coated with Harissa and peanut with spiced tahini dip. Peanut Flavors was slightly overpowering the Halloumi.
* Aubergine Ragout on crispy pita: Fried crisp pita bread with aubergine Ragout. The slow-cooked aubergine, full of flavour, moist and had a lovely aroma.
* Charcoal taco: Firstly, a beautiful presentation of the dish. Using the baby tacos ( small size) with the perfect amount of filling of beans and sour cream & lettuce. It was a delight. Highly recommended.
* Charcoal Gnocchi: Again a very well presented dish. Charcoal Moni Gnoochi plated on Bell pepper sauce. The sauce was amazing, had a great texture. The gnocchi was garnished with microgreens and flowers. Recommended.
* Smokey Bbq Green Apple Rissoto: Rissoto is our all-time favourite dish. Using bbq sauce with green apple. Something really new.
Overall, it's a great place for any gathering. The combination of veg food with Gin Cocktail, heaven for vegetarians like us.