The place not only looks good but also the food here is luscious and tempting. And their staff is also very much obliging and interactive. And so is their service quick as lighting.
So we started off with some Mocktails to beat the summer heat like :
1. Passion and Peach Frozen Margarita (must try): Could say it was the best what we had from all. The sweet passion fruit extract and golden peaches infused with ice and lemon. And even after the ice melts the flavour remains the same.
2. Delhi Shikanji: It's their special drink all over from the streets of Delhi blend of fresh lime with chaat masala & mint. Great fusions result in great taste.
Where it comes to food say they have some delectable starters with and their Spl. Kadak Roomali Cheese was something one would crave for and recommend to try it. Also, the rest we tried was good enough like :
1. Hung Yoghurt Tikkis: Tikkis stuffed with hung yoghurt and cheese served with green chutney. It tasted good and was crisp from outside.
2. Roast Paneer: it tastes somewhat like Lahore paneer marinated with Khada masala. Fresh and spicy.
3. Dal Maharaja with Peas Pulao: It was Dal Makhani made in desi ghee with an infusion of tomatoes which made it tastier and the peas pulao was also made in ghee which makes the dish super tasty and the smell itself is satisfying.
And to end of the meal what could be better than some luscious and think Rabdi dessert named Muzaffar.
Overall it was a great experience and would love to revisit ti try their remaining desserts.