* Long Island Ice Tea - 4/5
* Tall and handsome - 5/5
I love the combination of orange and lemon in drinks, very refreshing and delicious.
* Crab lollipop - 4/5: My first time trying crab lollipop and I loved it. Moist crab stuffing and crispy crust with schezwan sauce. Sweet and yummy.
* Flaming hot wings- 3/5: As the name says I expected the dish would be spicy but it was not. Just the presentation on the sizzler was "flaming hot". The crust was very hard and it was an okay dish.
* Tandoori style firecracker prawns- 4/5: The presentation was nice, the dish was yum and crispy dip in schezwan sauce. Not spicy very mild.
* Garlic naan and butter naan-5/5: Very soft and cooked with perfection!
* Murg lapeta - 4/5: Thick gravy with chicken pieces, mild spicy
* Saoji chicken - 3/5: I didn't like the flavours that much, but the waiter recommended it. It's a Solapur masala gravy
* Chocolate overload- 3/5: A small glass with chocolate, whipped cream, gems, peanuts and much more. I didn't like it personally
Thanks, Angrezi Dhaba, we loved your playlist. Tanvesha had fun with my bae