Talking about the food we had:-
1) Chicken 65 - With perfect spices and the perfect taste this appetizer completely made my day. It's highly recommended.
2) Mutton Kheema Pav - It was too good for words. Tasted so rich, so amazing. Again it's highly recommended.
3) KitKat Shake - It was the usual KitKat Shake but tasted good.
4) Rolly Polly Punch - I'm obsessed with the glass it came in. It was rolling. Well this was a combination of sprite and fruit juice. Tasted amazing.
5) Greek Pizza - It was a vegetarian pizza, had veggies in it and was cheesy.
6) Peri-Peri Roast Chicken - This ones especially for the peri-peri lovers. It's medium spicy.
7) They have a lot of options in Desserts. From chocolate cakes to red velvet to tiramisu they have it all. I had the red Velvet Pastry. It was good.
8) Vanilla and Chocolate Ice cream - This combination was amazing. Being an ice cream lover can't resist ice cream. It was fresh and creamy.
Overall a must go.