I ordered -
1. Minestrone Soup: This was tangy tomato had a strong flavour tomato. A vegetarian healthy soup. Which comes in nice portion and tastes amazing.
2. Corn Chowder Chicken Soup: It was like sweer corn soup which you normally have but they Chicken in it and soup was quite thick and flavours were nicely balanced. It's my personal favorite.
3. Fatoush Salad: This was a non-vegetarian salad with the chunks of diced Chicken. Sauteed with spices and herbs. The perfect salad to have while dieting.
4. Barley Salad: This was a vegetarian salad. The hero of the salad was barley served with lettuce, pomegranate, fruits. Quite healthy and delicious.
5. Rustic Pan Seared Chicken: Soft and juicy chicken pieces pan-fried with some spices and served beautifully to us.
6. Mexican Tacos: Crunchy layer of taco filled with soft and delicious chicken pieces and chopped tomatoes and layered with mayo.
7. Roast Chicken Anglaise: Omg this was my favourite from Sunday Brunch. They served a beautiful plate which had rice. Chicken pieces in gravy. mashed potatoes, veggies. The Taste was on point.
8. Orange Mint Cooler: You crave for something to refresh. Go for this mocktail. A sweet and salty and refreshing drink. You can enjoy this drink with your food.
9. Hot Chocolate: I never had hot chocolate. So thought of trying hot chocolate and it turned out to be amazing. It was beyond my expectations. This place is now my go-to place for hot chocolates, cold coffees.