It’s mango season! And while there are multiple recipes out there, we've kickstarted this season with the classic mango ice-cream.
We love mangoes as is, but we can’t help but dream of mango ice cream we used to rush to during this season. We found an awesome way to make something as close to that with this super simple recipe. Here’s how to make an all-natural, fresh mango ice cream with just 3 ingredients:
Prep Time: 15 minutes
2 Large Mangoes
2 cups of heavy cream (cold)
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
Roasted Nuts (optional)
A pinch of kesar (optional)
How To Make:
1. Cut your mangoes into small rough pieces and blitz it into a fine puree in your blender. Use only those mangoes which are ripe and ready to be eaten.
2. Pour your cream into a large bowl and whip it vigorously until it forms stiff peaks. Do not over-whip your cream as it can separate.
3. Add in the sweetened condensed milk (room temperature) and the mango puree into the whipped cream. Fold the mixture to mix it together.
4. You can also add nuts or Kesar and customize your ice cream. We like to add small mango pieces to this mix for bite-sized pleasure!
5. Store it into a suitable container and freeze it overnight or for 6-8 hours. Voila! Enjoy it with family, or, just alone!