The place is beautifully set up with ample seating space.
My Veg Order was as follows:-
* Jalapeño Cheese Nuggets
* Mushroom on Toast
* Cajun onion rings + Tabasco Aioli
* Korean Chilli Potatoes.
* Peppered Cottage Cheese Steak
* Woodcutters pizza
* Aromas own pasta
* Mousse Shot
* Cafe Mocha
* Ambrosia Tray - 6 coffee shot variant
* Premium Berry shake
* Ice dark forest mocha
* All 4 appetisers were so different from one another but turned out delicious.
* Peppered cottage cheese was decent but the presentation needs some improvement.
* Aromas own pasta was my favourite dish which was amazing.
* Woodcutters pizza looked delicious but was overloaded with spinach which overpowered Babycorn & other veggies included. I found it ok.
* Mousse shot was yummy.
All our drinks were refreshing & tasty. Some were sweeter & some were strong in taste so they have you covered depending on your drink preference.
Vegetarian food spread @aromas cafe turned out delicious. Overall Food quality & taste is very good. Staff is polite, attentive & serve speed is decent. All in all a great place to have a delicious meal & refreshing coffees/ shakes.