1. Truffle and sweet peas dumplings: Kinda paste of peas filled in the dumpling and served with Schezwan chutney.
2. Shanghai Bowl: Veggies stir-fried in oyster sauce served with rice and pickles. My personal fav and definitely not a miss if you're visiting Derby.
3. Vegetable Chips: Vegetables sliced and fried and served with cheese sauce and salsa sauce! Must try an appetizer.
4. Derby Nachos: Nachos served with cheese sauce, jalapenos, pickled onions, cucumber and sriracha. Loved it.
5. Chairman Bao: Bao filled with tossed tofu, sriracha, lettuce and green chilli. Tasty.
6. Special Hummus Plate: Hummus served with pita bread. You can miss out on this one.
7. Mangalore Mushroom stroganoff: Rice served in a gravy of coconut milk and garam masala and other spices. Tasted kind of Sindhi Kadhi.
8. Mushroom Galouti: Tasty spicy Galoutis made up of mushroom.
9. Tofu in black bean sauce: Tofu tossed in black bean sauce with chilli and spring onions.
10. Edamame cashew salad.
1. Domination (Must try)
4. Watermelon mocktail
1. Thandai Tiramisu
2. Freshly baked chocolate skillet cookie.
Amazing place to try on with your gang!