Mr Shankar assisted our table and helped us choose some nice dishes from the Menu. We tried the following things:
1) House Special Red Wine Sangria: The bartender sent us one of the most perfectly made Sangria. I loved it.
2) KitKat Milkshake: The KitKat milkshake was superb. Tipped with whipped cream and KitKat bars and the milkshake was blended so well. A must-try.
1) Hummus Aani Pita: Being a big hummus fan I had to order this and was surprised by the flavours of the Hummus. One of the best I have had till date.
2) Shrimp Dumpling: Perfectly cooked prawns dumplings with mild flavours and thing covering. Loved these yummy dumplings and the sauce given with it was a winner.
3) Pattaya Prawns: A chef special dish which is not in the Menu. This was the highlight dish of the day and we enjoyed it to the core.
1) Alfredo Chicken Penne: One of the finest Alfredo chicken pasta I have had till date.
2) Dum Biryani Prawns: This biryani was good with a nice quantity of Prawns but was a little spicy. We gave our feedback to the Chef and he was happy with it
1) Malai Kulfi: One of the best desserts is malai kulfi. Perfect to end our meal.
2) Gulabjamun: And then these delicious gulab jamuns were like a cherry on the cake.
Overall amazing experience and I recommend this place for people who like to go out and enjoy food.
Value for Money: 5/5