What I had here:
1) Veg seekh kebab:- It is served with pudina chutney and were good in taste.
2) Chole Bhature:- Two huge Bhature are served with spicy chole sabzi. It is more than enough for a single person. They Bhature are very soft and not spongy.
3) Almond broccoli soup:- The soup was sweet and had sliced almonds in it. There were a few pieces of grated broccoli in it too.
4) Diced Mango with Vanilla Ice-cream:- The pieces of mangoes were served and topped with vanilla ice-cream. It is their mango season special dessert.
5) Gulab Jamun:- Two pieces of Gulab jamuns were served in a bowl they were hot and soft in taste. One of the best gulab jamun I had.
Looking forward to visiting soon.