* Wok Tossed Chicken Tandoori: Cooked in Barbeque sauce. Sweet and tasty. Not boneless. The marination was done perfectly. Must try.
* Bhoot Jholokia Chicken Wings: Advised that it was spicy. Still, we went for it. Highly recommended. Amazingly made. Nicely spiced. If you carving for spiced food, a go-to for sure.
* Fresh Fruit Caipiroska: We went for the mocktail. Similar to Caipirinha. Watermelon and Bubble Gum aroma. Have tried almost every mocktail here. This is the best one. Must try.
* Sri Lankan Pepper Chicken: Onions, Garlic, Green chillies, black pepper and high amount of soy sauce. Chicken - Tender and well cooked. Gravy - Not so spiced.
* Chicken Tikka Biryani: Staff recommended this. Turned out amazing. Served with Dahi Raita. Chicken - Soft and poky pieces. Must try.
* Gulab Jamun Truffle: Gulab Jamun Truffle is a typical Indian wedding dessert. But this was made in chocolate. 4 to 5 Gulab Jamuns with Vanilla Ice Cream.