Went here for lunch with my sister.
1. Tibetan Thukpa Soup - A little chilli and sesame flavoured soup with exotic veggies and wontons. This soup tasted so amazing. If you're a person who loves spicy things, go for this soup.
2. Pav Bhaji Fondue - A typical Mumbai style street pav bhaji served in the form of fondue with such cheesy flavour. It was a delight to try this.
3. Peppered Oriental Sizzler - A sizzler which had butter basil rice, assorted veggies, pepper sauce and grated cheese. Don't know about other sizzlers but this tasted so good.
4. Berry Blush Martini - A mocktail which was a blend of raspberry and mint-infused ice cream. If you're a fan of sweet mocktails, you can go for this one.
5. Sangria 😍
6. Khatta Khatta Martini - Mocktail made up of Kala Khatta, Lime Juice and Club Soda. Loved it! Quite refreshing.
7. Mumbai Bruschetta - 8 Bruschettas were being served of two toppings each i.e. Fusion of Misal, Pav Bhaji, Vada Pav and Dabeli. A perfect starter for Mumbai people.
8. Paan Pana Cotta - One of the best paan flavoured desserts I've ever had. Special paan ice cream served with Gulkand and dried betel leaves. So amazing. Must not miss out on this.
9. Chocolate Spring Roll with icecream - Fan of chocolate? Don't miss out on this. Crispy fried chocolate rolls served with Vanilla ice cream. A total delight.
One of the finest vegetarian restaurants in Borivali West.
Also, they have lunch buffets at INR 299 + Tax and INR 499 + Tax.