With positive cases of COVID-19 increasing in Mira-Bhayander region in double digits, the Mira-Bhayander Municipal Corporation (MBMC) has rolled out their very own home delivery app to tighten social distancing norms. This comes in at a good time to completely stop community transmission of the virus within the area while also providing essentials and groceries easily at your doorstep.
The mobile app “MBMC Home Delivery” is launched specially for Naya Nagar residents to reduce further spread of the virus and restrict even the smallest of movement outside resident’s houses.
• The app can be downloaded on Google Play store only.
• It gives the option of Buyers and Sellers
• A customer needs to click on the “Buyer” option and fill out their home address and contact to register for the service
• The location tracker will then show grocery shops operating in the buyer’s vicinity, out of which the buyer can choose any of his/her liking.
• Once clicking on one store, it shows the list of items available in that store with prices.
• The buyer needs to select from the list and add the quantities required to get the bill amount.
• The shopkeeper will either call on the given contact or directly deliver to the location at the society gate.
• Cash has to be paid on delivery.
Timings for Delivery:
Milk: 5 AM – 9 AM
Essential Commodities & Groceries: 9 AM- 5 PM
Pharmacies to be open and operating at usual timings.