We had ;
To start we ordered some cocktails
1. Sherry de Cherry: A Rum and a brandy-based drink, with a touch of wine. If you love wines, then you gonna love this.
2. Passion Rumble: This was among their Community drinks. It was Dark and red wine with peach, Brandy, pineapple juice, Passion Fruit and lime juice.
3. Jager Banta: It was quiet string, to make me tipsy. A whiskey-based fizzy drink.
1. Missal Bunny Chow: The normal missal pav with a twist, the missal was tasty and was stuffed inside kadak pav, which complemented the missal well.
2. Rumali Prawns: This was just amazing, the prawns where coated inside the rumali roti and deep-fried. They were cooked to perfection which made it crispy as well.
3. Cilantro Pesto Chicken tikka: This was again their signature dish. It looked so delicious and even proved to be the same. The melted cheese was the highlight of the dish.
Main Course ;
1. Threesome Noodles: Tried some this Chinese dish, loved it for the taste and quantity. Quantity is good enough for 2 people and its tasty too. It has a combination of rice and noodles.
2. Chicken Tara Rara: One of the delicious dishes, Loved it for the quantity and taste. Giving some string flavors of Punjabi food .
Caramel Custard: Ending a delicious meal on a sweet note, had this custard which could have been a bit softer. But else than that it was perfect.
This is a great option to party along with friends & family with some delicious food and cocktails. Do try out the variety of mocktails.